Our little house needs more curb appeal and better landscaping in the front and back. It was built in the 1950s. We remodeled the inside but now the outside needs a bit of help.
We eventually would like to put in an addition on the side of the house (where the attached garage is). The attached garage would be replaced by the addition. In the short-term, we would like to:
- Modernize the outside to make it more appealing and fresh.
- Change the paint color on the outside (wood panels). However, there is a large detached garage next to the house which has vinyl siding. Therefore, the new color would either have to "go with" the color of the vinyl siding or we would need to replace the siding on the front of the large garage.
- We currently enter through the stairway and side door, and we would like to improve the steps and door
- Landscape the front and back of the house
- The downstairs windows are all original we are open to replacing them (especially the front windows),